Is Vaping CBD Oil Right For Me?
Numerous studies have shown that CBD can provide significant benefits for a wide variety of ailments such as anxiety, depression, chronic pain, epilepsy, and more. Although CBD can be consumed through a variety of methods, based on our findings vaping CBD oil provides for an effective way to enjoy CBD. When vaping CBD oil, the CBD is able to enter the bloodstream directly through the lungs, bypassing the filtration function of the digestive tract, which allows for a greater volume of CBD to circulate throughout the body more quickly compared to other methods. With a variety of options such as flavored e-liquids, additives, disposable pens and more, vaping CBD oil can be a great match for a range of preferences and lifestyles.
With that being said, we understand that some of our readers may not be experienced with vaping and are wondering if vaping CBD oil is the right option for them. Here are 5 reasons why vaping hemp oil may be the right choice for you.
5 Reasons Why You Should Be Vaping CBD Oil
1. Vaping CBD Can Help You Quit SmokingCigarette smoking is a huge epidemic that has plagued the world for decades. According to the CDC, smoking is associated with 80-90% of lung cancer cases, as well as many other health problems. Vaping Hemp Oil provides a much healthier alternative that can help break the habit of smoking, while delivering the amazing benefits of CBD.
2. Vaping CBD Maximizes the Effects of CBD
When we ingest CBD, it does not immediately effect our body. It goes through our digestive tract which filters out much of the CBD before it reaches our bloodstream; diminishing the effects of the CBD oil. By vaping CBD, the CBD enters your lungs and directly diffuses into your bloodstream. This process allows the CBD to bypass our digestive tract, allowing up to four times as much CBD to enter our circulation, delivering maximum effects.
3. Vaping CBD Distributes CBD into the Body QuickerAs addressed above, when we ingest CBD, it goes through our digestive tract. Not only does this diminish the amount of CBD entering our circulation, it also takes longer for CBD to enter our circulation. By vaporizing CBD, it enters our lung, then our circulation much faster than other methods.
4. Vaping CBD Allows You to Control and Test Dosage
One of the most common questions about CBD is “how much should I take?” At this point, there’s really not a defined answer for this question; and if someone can give you one, it may be right for their body but not for yours. You really have to experiment with different dosages and observe how your body reacts. By vaping CBD, you can choose how many puffs of CBD you take and gauge how it effects your body, giving you full control of your experience.
5. There Are Wide Variety of FlavorsLastly, vaping CBD can offer a more exciting and enjoyable experience than simply ingesting CBD. There are a wide variety of CBD Vape Juice products with unique flavors for many different preferences! If there isn’t a flavor that matches your taste buds, you can explore an even wider selection of standard vape juices, and simply add a flavorless CBD additive to your favorite one!
In closing, vaping CBD oil offers a ton of advantages, while delivering the amazing benefits of CBD. Whether you’re an experienced vaper, or never vaped before in your life, vaping CBD may be the right choice for you! As with buying any product, make sure to always do your research and check for CBD reviews on the product you’re considering. If you need help finding which CBD vape juice to use, check out our list of lab-tested and highly reviewed brands over on our recommended vendors page.
We truly hope that this article was helpful to you, and if you have any questions or comments, please engage in the comments section below!
Thanks for reading!