Creepy costumes, haunted houses, and scream-filled nights spent binge-watching your favorite horror classics―Halloween is finally here.
You’re now free to howl at the moon late into the night or heckle like a witch over a spooky cauldron―and, of course… you can finally satisfy your craving for those delicious Halloween treats!
If you’ve got a sweet tooth for Halloween flavors and know your way around a kitchen, then you’re at the right place! We’ve put together a list of our favorite Halloween treats with delicious CBD-infused recipes you can try this Halloween!
6 Spooky CBD Recipes to Try This Halloween
Whether you’re spending Halloween cuddled up watching Friday the 13th with your lover, or hanging out with your closest friends while the kids are out trick or treating, these 6 CBD treats are sure to satisfy your inner ghoul.
1. CBD-Infused Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes by Brett Konen
Featured on Leafly.com, these delicious Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are definitely drool-worthy. Be sure to make enough, because there definitely won’t be any leftovers of these!
Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe Brett and Leafly Team!
CBD-Infused Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Start to finish: 45 minutes
Yield: 15 cheesecakes
- 2 cupcake pans
- 15 cupcake liners
- 15 ginger or molasses cookies (look for small, circular ones)
- One 8-oz package of cream cheese, softened
- One 15-oz can pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg plus 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- ¼ cup melted cannabutter (for a THC-free recipe, substitute for 1/4 cup of melted butter and add 300mg of your favorite flavorless CBD oil)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
Continue reading the full article on Leafly for the recipe’s instructions and further information:
Cannabis-Infused Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
2. CBD-Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte by Emily Kyle
Crafted from renowned blogger, dietician, and nutritionalist, Emily Kyle, this CBD-infused Pumpkin Spice Latte brings together the delicious flavor of the seasons most popular drink with the healing benefits of CBD. Could you ask for anything else in life?
Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe Emily!
CBD-Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Start to finish: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 30 drops CBD Oil
- whipped cream traditional or dairy free
Continue reading the full article on Emily Kyle Nutrition for the recipe’s instructions and further information:
Cannabis-Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte
3. Death by Chocolate Cupcakes by Cheri Sicard
Crafted by Cheri Sicard, these delicious chocolate cupcakes are the perfect Halloween dessert, and are definitely to die for. Cheri puts it best in her recipe “Death by chocolate! If you gotta go, there’s no better way…”
Thanks for sharing this spooky recipe Cheri!
Death by Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Start to finish: 30 minutes
Yield: 24 servings
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix 19.25 ounces
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix 2 ounces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused oil (for THC-free recipe, replace this with your favorite flavorless CBD oil)
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 11 ounces good quality dark chocolate
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies such as Oreo
- 24 oblong shaped cookies I used Pepperidge Farm Milanos
- black edible marker
Continue reading the full article on Cannabis Cheri for the recipe’s instructions and further information:
4. CBD Snot Rockets by CBD Dishes
Brought to us by popular CBD food blog, CBD Dishes, CBD Snot Rockets are a super quick and fun way to enjoy the benefits of CBD, while getting into the spirit of Halloween!
Thanks for posting the awesome recipe CBD Dishes Team!
CBD Snot Rockets Recipe
Start to finish: 1-2 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 9 ounces pure aloe vera gel (food grade)
- 1-2 packets of Diamond CBD Double Shot or Diamond CBD Flavored Oil of your choice
Continue reading the full article on CBDDIshes.com for the recipe’s instructions and further information:
CBD Snot Rockets
5. Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats by Kelly
Who said humans get to enjoy all the goodies? We’ve got a delicious Halloween recipe for your furry friends too! While this recipe was not listed as a CBD-infused recipe, you can easily add 250mg of your pals’ favorite CBD oil so they can enjoy a delicious, benefit-rich treat this Halloween!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe Kelly and the AllRecipes.com Team!
Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats Recipe
Start to finish: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Yield: 25 treats
- 2 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons of peanutbutter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 250mg of your dog’s favorite CBD oil (this ingredient was not part of the original recipe, but can easily be added to make a benefit-rich and delicious treat!)
Continue reading the full article on All Recipes for the recipe’s instructions and further information:
Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats
6. CBD Turmeric Ginger Sweets by Bastian Durwad
Featured on Nested and Glow, these delicious snacks combine the medicinal properties of 3 powerful ingredients: CBD, Turmeric and Ginger. Combined, these ingredients make a blend that tastes great and delivers a variety of health benefits!
Thanks for writing this wonderful recipe, Bastian!
CBD Turmeric Ginger Sweets Recipe
Start to finish: 10-15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 cup / 240ml Carrot or Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 2″ Ginger Root
- 125mg of your favorite flavorless CBD Oil*
- 1 tsp Agar agar powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
Continue reading the full article on Nested and Glow for the recipe’s instructions and further information:
We hope you enjoyed this article! If you do end up trying of these recipes, we’d love to learn about your experience in the comments below! Have a wonderful Halloween and be safe.
Thanks for reading!
Happy Halloween from Everyone at CBD Origin!